Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Getaway at Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa

I had been to Sepang Gold Coast several times and had blogged about the place before and it was only on my latest visit that I found it renamed to Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa.  Now, the last time I blogged, I had quite a number of blog readers asking me for directions, making reservations or enquiring about dining facilities there.  I am not associated with Sepang Gold Coast or Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa.  If you have any enquiries, please check out their website here for more details and direct your questions to them.

It was indeed a lovely stay, the surroundings and ambiance were wonderful.  However, there were a lot of flies around during the daytime, seem to disappear at night though... Here are some of the pics I took of the place during my overnight stay there.  It's great for a weekend getaway (or even weekday...).  Will someone hire me to travel? Hahaha... Ah..a working holiday that I would love :o)... Don't mind me, it's January and I'm pretty much still in a holiday mood, I wanna have a getaway soon (all the time actually, hahaha)!

Yah, what a night it was....the moon was out, the wind was blowing.  I want more night views like this! Sob! Sob!...
moonanigif

During the day earlier ....
Sea View
Sea View

Sea View

Golden Beach
Beach area


Club House
Club House

Clubhouse
Club view

Poolside
Poolside

Villas
Walkway

Villa Roofs
Villa Roofs

What a pool!
What a pool!

Moonlight

I shall dream of this tonight .... Zzzzz...

Sweet dreams,everyone!




1 comment:

Saif said...

I am offering HUGE discounts at the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa, Bagan Lalang, Sepang.

Offering a 2-bed, 2-bath/shower Canary Villa - at OVER 50% off official prices!. Further discounts for weekly bookings.

Canary Palm Villa accommodates 4 Adults OR 3 Adults + 1 Child OR 2 Adults + 2 Children.

Room only rate at RM 450.00, this is an absolute bargain !.

There is limited availability, and is going fast.

Other Villa sizes also available at amazing rates - please contact me for further details and prices.

These Villas are part of the Golden Palm Tree Iconic Resort & Spa, visit site for further details on facilties http://www.goldenpalmtree.com
See my listing on Holiday Lettings http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/sepang/323571 or contact me direct at saiful_rahman@hotmail.com for further discounts!