The HTC One Max looks almost exactly like the HTC One, except that it's bigger. Anyone looking for a phablet (a phone and tablet!) as their next purchase, just stop right here. The HTC One Max oozes pure entertainment excitement with great performance specifications.
Alex and Giap of Cubic Platforms, (a retailer of smartphones and accessories and mobile solutions) are stoked with HTC's latest addition to the One family - HTC One Max
The phablet size HTC One Max running on Android 4.3 with a 5.9" full HD 1080p display looks simply awesome. Weighing at only 217g, this phablet packs a punch! While most of the HTC One specifications are found in the HTC One Max with the same premium design. there are several notable additions to take note of:
- A micro SD card slot has been added (up to 64GB) plus a free 50GB of online storage on Google Drive for exclusively for HTC One Max owners.
- Built in Fingerprint Scan to lock/unlock the screen. It also enable owners to quickly launch up to three applications with three different fingerprints accordingly.
- Dual Capture; simultaneously shoot a video or a photo with the front and rear camera together to capture both views. Eg. rollercoaster rides where one can shoot the ride and one's reaction at the same time!
- Battery performance of up to 25 hours of talktime and 585 hours for standby from the 3300mAh battery capacity!
- HTC Sense 5.5 which comes with lots of great new features!
Product Sharing by Wayne Tang, Product Marketing Manager of HTC South Asia
Officiating the launch of HTC One Max, Sirpa Ikola (Senior Marketing Director of HTC South Asia) and S K Wong (Country Manager of HTC Malaysia)
The HTC One family (left to right) - HTC One Max, HTC One, HTC One Mini
It just keeps getting better! Here's To Change! HTC One Max is available in stores now.