Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Travel Post - Hoi An, Vietnam - Part 4

Walking around Hoi An, there were many random pics that I took.  Once again, loading them onto Facebook would be easier but I would like to have them on my blog with it's own link for easy search and access.  If you are looking at my posts on your mobile phone, make it a point to have a look at them on your laptop/desktop computer as the photos are meant to be LARGE, rather than ones that fit onto a 6 inch screen display :o).

Hoi An Ancient Town



Hoi An Ancient Town



Anyway, for today's post I will just post some of the many random pics here.  Last week have been rather hectic for me and I told myself that I must at least put up 4 posts a month! Hahaha...

Hoi An Ancient Town

As I look back on these photos, I reminisce about Hoi An all over again and wished I was still enjoying myself in there but unfortunately, reality beckoned and I am back here, putting up pics online; within the four walls of my little abode.  Well, it's mid-week ... and I can't wait for the weekend to come!


Hoi An Ancient Town


Enjoy the long weekend ahead! Happy Labour Day folks!

Hoi An Ancient Town

No comments: