Saturday, November 10, 2007

VOTE FOR OUR TWO VIDEOS NOW!

The videos for the Drive For Food finals are in!

The task as given by The Star was to do a video travelogue for a friend who would like to take an 8 hour leisurely drive from KL-Penang. We were to recommend him places to eat/visit along the way.

Help our two teams by voting for the videos of FANTASTIC FOUR & THE APPLE CRUMBLE TEAM (ACT). However, you must also vote for a third team as voters are required to pick three videos. Tick the check boxes located just under the respective video and then don't forget to click the big 'VOTE' button at the bottom of the page to submit.

It had an error message when I clicked on the big VOTE button but when I clicked "back" to previous page and resubmit my vote again, it tells me that I've already voted and each person can only vote once. So, it means that the vote is counted (I do hope the vote is counted!). Not sure whether you will encounter the same error but just to let you know, just in case.


Here's a sneak peek at some scenes from our videos!
snippets


VOTE HERE :-

http://star-motoring.com/mystar/driveforfood/finalvideos.asp

Thank you very much for all your support! Please help spread the word if you can...




21 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

I've voted already..but I can only vote once? ;)

LianneK said...

sudah vote! good luck you all!!!

Anonymous said...

I am voting for your team rightaway:) Lovely video, loved all your expressions. True Blue Food Lovers!

SteamyKitchen said...

darn! It gave me an error too.

wonda said...

Haha! Food election time! Done! You already have my support!All the best!

Anonymous said...

Vote redy! All the best!!

I must have that barfi when I go back! And yim-gook-gai!!

Anonymous said...

Gotta vote 3 so I hope a lot will vote for first 2 and then pick anyone after that.

To be honest a lot of them are a load of rubbish. Little emphasis on food and some are silly.

I don't know whose the first two videos belong to but hey, they are the best! :P *wink*

Anonymous said...

I vote already..!! i hope you win yah.. ;)

HairyBerry said...

Voted but error msg appeared. Will try again later. Great video(s)! Funny, foodilicious and informative! Definitely the best. Floggers Boleh! :)

backStreetGluttons said...

votes in ...so 2 jugs coutesy F4 !

We shall be in the future running segment to be called

Drunk 4 Food , make sure u vote 4 us huh !

Anonymous said...

Ok I go vote for your teams right now.

Anonymous said...

i went in vote, they say "error" then when i try again they say kenot oredi sudah vote, so did my vote go in? was it accepted? *scratch head*

wmw said...

Thanks everyone for voting. As at this afternoon, there shouldn't be an error message anymore.

FH, you still getting the error message??? Try again...can vote everyday!!! :o)

KopiSoh said...

wmw, can u hop over a sec? Got sumting 4 you 2 see :D

ekeng said...

i've can vote 8 times a day. cos i've 8 pc in my office.

ilene said...

WMW, done oledi! All the very best to you and your team!

Eh, win oledi can take us all for a drive to ALL those delicious spots ah?!

Lingzie said...

voted already...loved your videos especially the AppleCrumble one.. heehee...are we there yet??!

wmw said...

Apparently those votes that gave an error message (after clicking on the vote button) were NOT counted. So, if you can, do go and vote again! Thanks so much for those who voted and those who took the trouble to put up a post in their blogs on this! Fantastic 4 and Apple Crumble Team (ACT) thank you all from the bottom of our hearts! :o)

Collecting Moments said...

voted again!!
Hope you guys win. Sending all my 4 clover leaves and rainbows to you guys. :D

wmw said...

honey star : Thanks so much!

myCoffee said...

All the best!