Tuesday, May 03, 2011

An Annual Do? Oriental Pavilion, Jaya 33 Petaling Jaya

(NON-HALAL)


Piglet

Peking Duck

Stir fried duck meat egg noodles

Braised Pork with Preserved Vegetables

Tofu with spinach & mushrooms

Oriental Pavilion, Jaya 33

Oriental Pavilion, Jaya 33


"Man who stand on hill with mouth open
will wait long time for roast duck to drop in"
- Confucius


Note :  You would have realised that of late, I've been typing less and inserting more text into my photos instead.  This is the prevent them from being "stolen" (yet again!) as it makes them harder to crop/photoshop my photos.

5 comments:

J said...

Darn. That's such a good idea (to prevent photo theft!) but I will have to push myself to be more hardworking... :)

jason said...

Hahahaha, yes that's a good way to prevent photo-theft!

ai wei said...

haha, super great idea !!!

Simon Seow said...

I think it's quite nice to put the text on the photos. It's like a postcard or something :p

wmw said...

J : Requires a bit more work :o)

Jason : What about you?

Ai Wei : Yah, try different "style".

Simon : Thanks for the compliment!