Monday, May 21, 2012

Fave order @ La Yosh, Plaza Damas

I just had a thought about La Yosh and felt that I need to go back to eat my fave set lunch pasta order there (it comes with soup and salad).  I've been there in the past and had ordered the same pasta dish and the dish has been consistently good or shall I say great!  What's my fave order in this Japanese Western restaurant?

The Chicken Teriyaki Pasta!  I just love the full flavour of the whole dish, a generous portion of it too.  The pasta seems to be tossed lightly in the pan together with herbs and garlic.  The chicken itself has been well marinated and together with the teriyaki sauce, it really hits the spot.  Such a succulent piece of meat.  I should find my way there soon sometime this week!  Can't wait!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK AHEAD!




La Yosh Japanese Western
F-0-2 Plaza Damas (across from Starbucks in Hartamas Shopping Center)
No. 60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 603 6201 8648



No comments: