Monday, April 20, 2009

Sure Pizza's Desserts @ Hartamas Shopping Centre Kuala Lumpur

I just came back from dinner and had a lovely dessert. Sitting here and thinking where else would I go to if I wanted desserts (notice the plural word here! Hahaha), I thought of Sure Pizza in Hartamas Shopping Centre. While as the name suggests, I never had the pizza here...but however, I have been here for desserts only on three occasions whenever I'm in the mood for something sweet and happen to be in this area. However, the last time I was here was around late last year and these photos were taken on my first trip there a long time ago (yeah, going through my archives again!).

Sure Pizza - Hartamas Shopping Center

Anyway, I can't say much about the pizza as I've not tried it before...but if you ever want some great desserts to end the night (or start the day!), hop in and give yourself a real "pick-me-up" with the Tiramisu here...

Tiramisu with RUM!

With two options...with or without alcohol, the one that we usually order is of course the one WITH! Hehehe....Look at the generous topping of cocoa powder! A sizeable portion is served (I think it's about RM20plus), not those that are served in a tiny sexy glass, so it can be shared. It's really one of those Tiramisu that falls into my category of "things that make you go Mmmmmm......" :P


Creme Brulee
The Creme Brulee is not too bad too, a tad sweet for me ....but it's the Tiramisu that I keep coming back for.

Sure Pizza - Interior
Maybe I should make it a point to try the pizzas here too....but one thing's for sure, whenever I step into Sure Pizza, Tiramisu with the "works" is definitely a must order for me! ..... *hic* :o)


Sure Pizza
Lot P37, Plaza Ground Floor
Hartamas Shopping Centre
60 Jalan Sri Hartamas 1
50480 Kuala Lumpur

Tel : 03-6201 6014
(10 am - 10 pm daily)


I love anything Italian, especially the men and desserts! - wmw



10 comments:

J2Kfm said...

tiramisu with alcohol is a killer!
it's sometimes a gamble to order a tiramisu, as some serve them in cup, some resemble a slice of cake, some which is actually a tiramisu CHEESE cake, and some excessively bitter.

ilene said...

Come, shall we give this joint our next try?!

Precious Pea said...

Food is great here too. And yes, i agree with you, the tiramisu is so yummy!I had once with you rite??

ai wei said...

seems like a nice place for dessert. dunno whow's their pizza?!i nv know there is such a good restaurant like this in HSC. would love to visit ^^

teckiee said...

price the same with or without the alcohol?

choi yen said...

Not a fans of Tiramisu but would like to try the pizza & the creme brulee ~~

Rebecca Saw said...

seldom go HSC cos didnt think they got much to offer.. seems lke a gd reaso to head there now!

jason said...

The tiramisu sure looks good!

tigerfish said...

Sure! I'll have those pizza's desserts, esp the tiramisu.

wmw said...

J2kfm : Ahhh...but LIFE is a gamble!

Ilene : Hahaha...looks like you're starting a list!

Precious P : Yah, with you once...

ai wei : Actually, there are quite a number of eateries I've yet to try at HSC.

Teckiee : Nolah...with alcohol is more.

mimid3vils : Look forward to your review then! Enjoy :o)

theNomadGourmand : Hmmm....glad to be able to pass on the info :o)

Jason : It IS!

Tigerfish : You coming over here???