Monday, February 27, 2012

That Familiar Feeling @ Restaurant Busy Corner, Damansara Jaya


(NON-HALAL)

Restoran Busy Corner has been around for some time; I remember my first visit to this place was when I was still living and working in Kuala Lumpur. That was back in the 90s!  Fast forward a couple of decades later, it's still one of the restaurants I head to now and then again, so much so you can say that I'm a regular ... just one of those places where I can eat comfortably as I'm familiar with the place and the lady boss herself :o)

Claypot Chicken Rice
I just love the raw onions, giving Busy Corner's claypot chicken rice (RM6.50 for a small serving, RM12 for large) an added oomph!  My fave order is the original (with or without the salted fish, depending on my mood); there're lots more variety to choose from - black pepper, red bean sauce and Thai. One can also choose to have black pepper steak rice or prawn instead of chicken.


Preserved Vegetable Soup
Of course, there are steam soups that one can order too.  I usually go for the Preserved Vegetables with tofu and tomatoes soup and the other one would be Lotus Root with Peanut soup.  I enjoy drinking it up, even more on a rainy evening :o)

Lotus Root & Peanut Soup


Yes, for that familiar feeling ... I go over to Busy Corner for some good ol' piping hot claypot chicken rice & soup.


Restaurant Busy Corner
83 Jalan SS22/11
Damansara Jaya
47400 Petaling Jaya

11am - 2.30pm
5pm - 9.30pm
Tel : 603- 7725 3095