Sunday, February 26, 2006

Live Life Now!

Woke up late, no brekkie and lunch. Decided to take up bro's offer to fetch me for dinner at Asia Cafe, Subang Jaya. My! I wish I had my dreams fulfilled like that. As they say, everyone has a story to tell. Must say there are a lot more stalls here as compared to Ming Tien in Taman Megah. I hope when I'm older, I would have a similar success story to tell too. From my 3 storey bungalow (on top of a 100 acre piece of land), with 2 Dobermann guard dogs by my side (ever ready to go for the jugular of whoever that attacks me!), sitting in my zen garden, I would tell my story alright! ;o) As I speak, I could see my herd of horses being put through their daily exercise routine from afar. My other two dogs, Golden Labradors are nearby the lake, basking in the sun. Errr, sorry, got carried away!

L just made a remark that I have way too much time on my hands. I'm either going to Ikea, on the internet or doing some other "time wasting" activity. It's not that bad, I really do like life and want to enjoy it as much as possible. Friend, working is not one of the ways! I do work of course, it helps to pay the bills and a little bit for other little luxuries in life. That's it. I'm basically stress free, worry free and even if other people/situations make me feel down, I'm up and about in QuickTime! I'm not gonna waste my life away by being miserable and having all that negative feeling! People say, you should work hard while you are young and enjoy later. I work hard and on that day I tell myself to finally enjoy myself, that same day also happens to my last day on earth? What then? I rather work and play (must say that I play more though!).
"Explain to me again why enjoying life when i retire.
is more important than enjoying life now."
http://www.funinvest1.com/cartoons.html

I figure life is too short and we should not only make the most but also the best of it. Yes, I will enjoy my life now rather than later, thank you. Carpe diem!

You don't get to choose how you're going to die. Or when. You can only decide how you're going to live. Now. ~ Joan Baez

No comments: