Friday, July 20, 2007

Desserts Galore!

Here are some random photos of my dessert collection to celebrate Friday! (Click on the highlighted words for more insights). Have a good weekend! Woo-Hoo!
Image00033
Tapas dessert from Bakerzin during my outing with Jason, Lyrical Lemongrass and Precious Pea. Read more about the tapas variety HERE and HERE. Some hits and misses.
Image00020-1
The Green Tea Sundae (RM17.90 for a tiny bowl!) from Midori, Cineleisure. Lovely but way too little. By the time we started enjoying it, there was no more (there were 4 of us! ha ha ha!)
Image00023-1
The slightly cheaper Kakigori with Green Tea Sauce, Red Bean Paste and Milk (RM9.90); also from Midori, Cineleisure. The Green Tea Sundae fared better. Wasn't love at first bite and still no love at last bite!
Image00035
The flavourful Ais Kacang from Lily Cenario Cafe
Image00042
Yummy Banana Belgian Waffle from Waffle World, 1 Utama New Wing, 2nd Floor, Lot S343A
Image00045
Another simple variety of the Belgian Waffle at Waffle World...The waffles are good but the rest of the items on the menu are just okay. I usually eat only the waffles here with Czar.
Image00011-1
The Chocolate Fudge Cake from Delicious, 1 Utama, Ground Floor, New Wing. Shared between three of us, I took the last honour of cleaning up the plate, leaving no remnants of any fudge! But all the evidence remained on my hips! ROFL...
Image00015-1

Image00017-1
Two other desserts from Delicious of which their names I can't recall! Still prefer the Choc Fudge Cake (oh, and their scones are quite good too!)
Image00021
The lovely loaf (only RM18 for the whole loaf!) of Apple Strudel from Fruity Restaurant, Ground Floor, Tesco Shah Alam. With main outlet in Klang and a kiosk in Plaza Shah Alam. Recipe from Perth! I prefer Fruity's version to Strudels.
Image00092
The really nice Strawberry Blend with Gui Ling Gao (Herbal Jelly) from KTZ, SS2 Petaling Jaya (RM7.80). It's also available at One Noodle Restaurant, SS2. I tell myself that this drink is good for my health...uhh, forget about that dollop of whip cream :o)
Image00048
Delicious new flavours from Big Apple Donuts, The Curve - Durian. Isn't this donut a cutie with the "thorns"???
Image00050
Cappucino Flavour, not too sweet which is a good thing!



Fudge is a noun, a verb, an interjection, and delicious! ~ Jessi Lane Adams


35 comments:

Rasa Malaysia said...

Aiyo, you are very bad lah...so yummylicious dessert but none available here. Sigh.

Anonymous said...

Alamak! Like that, I think you better not think of coming to UK to eat because you will definitely be disappointed with the food and even desserts.
Just come and sight see UK with no great expectation of good food. :)

Anonymous said...

Now that's alot of dessert..!! yums..!! lucky you ..!!

Lyrical Lemongrass said...

Huh??? That's all???? ROFL.

myCoffee said...

Yum......

wmw said...

RM : Aiyah, for you, easy peasy...you can make your own!

judy : Hahaha...Don't say like that!

mama bok : A lot to you maybe...see Lyrical L's comment. LOL!

Lyrical L : Too many photos afterwards lah...got some more...hee hee

mycoffee : Hi there! Oooh...desserts go best with coffee!

New Kid on the Blog said...

Aiyoyo.... can courier down to Penang or not? Can't find such yummy yummy desserts here la!!!

The more I look at these pics, the more crazy I will be....

Anonymous said...

I love the curve (durian donut). So innovative.

And now for your first dessert, if only the owner knows that you were a food blogger..., perhaps he would have given each one of you your own cup, compliments of the house. Isn't RM$17 a bit much for such a tiny dessert? BBO only sells $35 or $39 for a whole cheesecake.

stay-at-home mum said...

Drooool! Yummy desserts. That's my weakness.

MeiyeN said...

O_o what a heaven!!!! i want all of them........ midori's green tea ice cream looks yummy... will definitely drop by to try it.. :D

Anonymous said...

Hahaha! I think Mei Yen will go crazy on dessert! She just "screamed" on my Bijan post. :p

"Joe" who is constantly craving said...

argh!! desserts everywhere!! why you invade my life like that ler...looks damn mouth watering ar..

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
wmw said...

NKOTB : At this rate...maybe we should set up our own courier co....business is to courier food nationwide. How? Can do ah? Hee hee..

Lee Ping : Yah, the durian donut is so cute looking...like a porcupine. hee hee...

Stay-at-home mum : Not only your weakness, it's most women's weakness! :o)

meiyen : Be prepare for the tiny bowl. haha

jason : Haha...Hope she won't get a sugar rush!

joe : I'm sure you'll get your sugar fix somehow!

kampungboycitygal : Shhh...it's WMW! Ha ha ha....You called my by my name cos you wanted to revenge is it...Sorry, have to reject your comment. Ha ha...

UnkaLeong said...

Lucky I dun have a sweet tooth!

Ethan W. said...

Hmm, Waffle World was a horrible experience for me. Only at Waffle World is the drinks served after the meal. How long does it take to open a can of coke there? About 15 minutes I think. The food was so so. Just stick to the waffles ;)

New Kid on the Blog said...

eh WMW, can consider leh!!! courier from KL to Penang for a start then go nationwide.... hahahahahahaha

Jacelyn Chew said...

wow!! so delicious! i can taste those lovely ice-cream from your photos....mmmm....i just dunno why u guys can take such lovely pictures, real expert ya...if i were in KL, me too, hope to join u guys on foodcrawl as I love to eat....

wmw said...

unka : Ohh...but you do have a weakness for sweet young things. Hee hee..

Ethan : Hey there, welcome! You must be the youngest food blogger around! :o) Yes, I agree. Their service tends to go haywire when the place is filled.

NKOTB : What about food FROM Penang to KL??? Only one way ah? LOL...

jacelyn : Oh, by all means, get in touch with us if you visiting (in person) :o)

Kok said...

wmw,
All the dessert looks real yummy. I like the durian donut. Got thorns some more. :P

Babe_KL said...

*jumping up and down* sorry on a sugar high hehehe... that strudel is so much cheaper huh... yumz

Anonymous said...

Come, let's go on a dessert binge!! :D

LOL at unkaleong and your reply!! I was just thinking he is already such a honeypot, with all the SYTs smiling at him!! hahaha..

Big Boys Oven said...

What a lovely weekend to start of with!!! Yummmmmmmmmy.......

teckiee said...

lucky i had my doze of deserts yesterday (...i just found out there's bakerzin in klcc yesterday) if not I'll be licking my screen

wonda said...

Couldn't resist the temptations. Just finished a whole box of ice-cream but shared the fat with my son and hubby.

wmw said...

kok : That's quite creative design I must say.

babe : Yes, reasonable and yummy to boot!

kat : Mmm...Can do also. When to meet up?

bbo : Oh yes...Desserts not just for the weekend but 24/7! LOL..

teckiee : So when are you game for the pre-dessert session with the rest of us again on the weekday??? Hee hee...

wonda : That had nothing to do with my post right? You had to have ice cream, right???

boo_licious said...

Yums! I think I have sugar high from looking at those delicious desserts.

Precious Pea said...

Sweet sweet sweet...so sweet. Seems like from all the desserts you posted up, majority we shared it together. Hehehe...and very backdated somemore leh!

wmw said...

Jackson : What did you go and eat then? Any good desserts in Shah Alam/Klang?

Boo : haha...Mmmm, if I have a sudden craving for sweet stuff, I should try looking at this post. Will see if that happens, will experiment. :o) You knowlah, for emergency cases!

Precious P : Yup, accumulated over quite a long period. Thanks for confirming that as folks might think I had all that in a day or two or something like that! Ha ha ha..These were over a few months!

Anonymous said...

:3~~~~

Too many delicious looking desserts. Should've be warned and rated 'saliva inducing'

Xiu Long Bao said...

this post is crazy..i mean crazily tempting. Arghhh....how could u do this to me...leaving me here in the office with plain water n nothing else...

Anonymous said...

@_@ {{@_@}}
" " " " " " " "
" " " " " " " "

(Me & Xiu Long Bao Drooling)

wmw said...

durianberry : Mmm...haha...afterwards I rate, then you are read, and found that it's not saliva inducing leh? How?

xiu long bao & char siew Bao : So, CSB, you must find a way to bring happiness to XLB! LOL....

Anonymous said...

fuyoh i just realise ur desserts......are GLOWING!!!

>.<

wmw said...

jian : I think it's just your eyes... ;o)