Sunday, January 21, 2007

Delicious, 1Utama

Had been kept busy, selecting and loading pics up in the Il Divo forum, hee hee...Well, bits and pieces of the concert are still being played in my head. They have left and life has to go on! So, it's back to food for me....Ha ha...

After reading Tummythoz's post on Delicious, I was reminded to post on it too. Us food bloggers could well be eating at the same place and at the same time, not knowing! I ate at Delicious in 1Utama a couple of months back when we had a small gathering.
The five of us ordered the Chicken Salad and the Mushroom Toast as starters. We loved both of it, the salad was refreshing with tangy dressing and as for the mushroom toast...well, I just love mushrooms!
We had pasta as mains and ordered Seafood and 2 plates of Duck Confit (the latter being our favourite). The Seafood pasta was pretty mediocre compared to the Duck Confit.
I like the slightly sourish sun dried tomatoes in the Duck Confit.

For desserts, we had two orders, opting for my fave Banoffee Pie but I couldn't really remember what the other dessert was called but it was a moist Chocolate cake ala mode (with lots of fudge!) to me.
We had a late lunch there and stayed on way past tea time...it was nice and the group of us had a great time chatting away (till almost dinner time!).

Seize the moment. Remember all those women on the Titanic who waved off
the dessert cart. ~ Erma Bombeck

10 comments:

boo_licious said...

Yum! Been ages since I ate there. I love their scones.

Tummythoz said...

That Banoffee Pie looks real filling.

wmw said...

boo : Oh yah, their scones....me too!

tummythoz : Ha ha...it's okay. Images of food on my blog are "magnified", not the actual size!

Precious Pea said...

Yumzz...i loves their food especially the Thai Beef Salad which is really fresh and tangy! Yet to try their Duck Confit which i heard many many times is really good.

Haizum said...

Geez. That got me hungry. And it's midnight.

The perils of going through someone's food post in the middle of the night.
*shakes head*

wmw said...

Precious Pea : Will try the Thai Beef Salad next time...thanks for the info.

haizum : Nice of you to drop by my blog despite the "danger". ;o)

MeiyeN said...

goodness.....i am drooling!!! da salad at this place is definitely my darling's favourite...

wmw said...

meiyen : Yup! The salad here is lovely!

wmw said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wmw said...

Honey Star has left a new comment on your post:

Nice pics!!! I am so craving for that Banoffe Pie! I had the duck pasta last time and its yummy. :)

Honey Star : Sorry, accidentally clicked the wrong button and your comment went missing....

Thanks for the compliment and for visiting...Yeah, seems the duck confit pasta is a fave of many! See you around :o)