Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Crippled...

First thing first, my handphone is crippled! The LCD has cracked due to my own carelessness. I can't see a thing as the display is gone. So to those of you who are expecting me to call you, please call me (I can't access the phonebook if I can't see anything, can I???) I'll try to see whether it can be fixed or worthwhile fixing, if not, I'll have to get a new handphone, but then the numbers will go missing (the ones stored in the phone itself, not on the SIM card). Mrs Pitt and Zahara have gone back to the States, it's quiet in the house. Things can't be any sadder at the moment.....hahaha...Seems that insanity is creeping in....Ha Ha Ha...

I'm gonna crawl into bed and get some sleep now so that time will pass by faster, the sadness will too...Don't worry, I'm never one to dwell in negative emotions for long. I'll be up and running around as usual in no time.
Goodnight!

I know they say "When life give you lemons, you make lemonade" but I prefer a dish of lemon chicken! - wmw

No comments: