Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Smile

Mrs Pitt and Zahara are visiting, so have been out quite often. Hope to be able to blog at least every other day. Meanwhile just a short one today. I have told my friends about this each time I'm at this supermarket. This particular sign never fails to make me smile no matter how many times I see it since I frequent this supermarket frequently. Since I have a blog now, I can post this up and be reminded of it more often.
I had seen quite a number of men lurking around this aisle. LOL... Had thought about it and decided not to notify the management since I first noticed it a few years back. If they change the sign, I won't be able to smile at it again and that would be sad. Some things ARE better left the way it is! Meanwhile the other Tit-Bits that I came across is a website for women with breast cancer. Now this one is no laughing matter.

If you smile when no one else is around, you really mean it.
~ Andy Rooney

No comments: