Thursday, May 11, 2006

Fruity Blog!

I will be shamelessly using a new blog to advertise Fruity's food items and promotions. I'm currently working on it. So, I might be doing only short postings or maybe not on a daily basis till then for this blog. I'm thinking of starting a Fruity food lover community! Ha ha ha ... Anyway, let me post one of my fave food of Fruity here first, the croissant sandwich. My favourite is the chicken filling (they have tuna too). It's the best I've tasted. The mayo, onions and other spices with the shredded chicken just taste so good.
As you can see I've chosen fruityfood.blogspot.com, it's still in draft mode. If you want to try out Fruity's food, drop by Tesco Shah Alam (Lot No. 2, Ground Floor, Jalan Aerobik 13/43, Seksyen 13, 40100 Shah Alam). It's at the corner near the escalators going up to Tesco Hypermarket. Oh, and look at these pastries from Fruity!!!! I better stop here, I'm seriously getting hungry!
All fruityfood.blogspot.com photos are the property of Fruity Cake Sdn Bhd
Images may not be copied/reproduced without written permission of Fruity Cake Sdn Bhd

When it comes to good food and desserts, there's always room for more! - wmw

No comments: