Friday, May 12, 2006

Salivate

Today was just another normal day. Yes folks, I'm still clearing. I aim to at least clear the living room floor area by Sunday. After that it'll be the closets/wardrobe and store room! I will have a pretty busy week ahead, with my Shah Alam trips for Fruity and two shows ahead; Grease and Wanton Me. As a matter of fact, I wish I could just go on another holiday now! Ha Ha...nope, I can be holidaying all the time, right? ;p

By the way, I "finished" Rondo 2006. Actually, not really, I was at episode 8 and the suspense was just killing me, I cheated and went straight to episode 11, the last one and saw the finale. I let out a sigh of relief and found peace once again! Ha Ha Ha....It's a good show though some Japanese conversations were "lost in translation". I enjoyed it, recommended, especially to Yutaka fans!

Well, the fruityfood.blogspot.com is up and I have put up some pics and will add on more later. See the pics and salivate!

Meanwhile, here's another pic of Daniel Henney for us fans to salivate! I'm going insane! Good night!

As the pic says, he's a beautiful creature alright!

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most. - Mark Twain

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aiyoh!!! How can you be so cruel leh!!! First you show me the desserts at Fruity and then another major dessert .. I mean Henny Honey .. aiyah .. i could not work. I had to go for lunch much earlier as I got really hungry after reading your blog!!! But lunch was no Fruity dessert or Henny Honey but "4 Special Noodle Soup" at ABC restaurant on Jackson street. "4 Special covers fish ball, meat ball, shrimp, scallops with loads of seaweed .. it is yummy. You have got to bring me to Fruity when we are back home :

Know what? Your blogs are either about Food or Henny Honey .. at least the majority of them. I do enjoy the food stuff but pics of of Henny Honey are more satisfying ... hmmmmmmmmmmmm