Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Most Unusual

Last day for submission of cases before the bonus offer ends. Had earlier met T, my dvd seller to collect his cheque for investment. He had to wait for his daughter to come back to get her signature and ended up only meeting me pass midnight yesterday! JC and I were at Kayu Nasi Kandar having teh tarik while waiting for him. Did you know that Kayu Nasi Kandar has an outlet in Australia and plan to open more??? Check out the prices in their takeaway menu (click for a larger image) It's available for download on their website!!!! Roti Canai costs $3! Whoa! That's in Aussie dollars!

Anyway, I told JC that this is another first for me. In the past, it was a first for an unusual place to be processing a case. I visited my client in JB who was renting a place and I thumbprinted him on the bed! Before you all go WHOA!!!!!!!, NOTHING happened, we both sat on the bed, a stool in front of us for me to put my forms on and I thumbprinted him. "ON" THE BED, NOT "IN" BED, OKAY?????!!!!! THE END. He practically lived in his room, he watched TV in his room and had a little corner to cook in the room too! He had no table! Ha ha.... I've known him for 2 years then and anyway, JC was also there with me. Well, last night was the first I have ever encountered in meeting with a client past midnight at the mamak stall! The latest or shall I say, earliest appointment in my entire 9 years of doing this.

TD dropped by my place today and we went off to meet JC for lunch and had a discussion about our meeting agenda. TD wanted to talk about life and death preparations because of what I have learnt from Jen. JC said that not all are receptive about such things, which we agreed, and it was back to the drawing board for us. Now what topic shall we touch on? Mmmm.... How about "The Most Unusual Experience You Have Had With A Client?" LOL ......

Good judgment comes from experience, and often experience comes from bad judgment. ~ Rita Mae Brown

No comments: