Friday, May 05, 2006

My name is Yoshe Yamada

Got caught in the rain today as I was running around doing errands and am feeling a bit under the weather now. Darn, the rain is scary nowadays. Literally true when one says "When it rains, it pours". Throw in the furious wind, thunder and lightning, it's freaky! I gave Mrs M a ride to the hospital downtown as she got a call from the hospital informing her that they are releasing Mr M. But it wasn't good news. His cancer is at Stage 4, and there's nothing that can be done to improve the situation. He is required to go back (being a government hospital) on an appointed date with the family for more discussion on May 18. Mrs M was not told how much time Mr M has left as the doctor was not around. She cried as we talked about this when we went out to get food for Mr M after we dropped him home. I really don't know what to say as I know it truly hurts but deep down, I knew it was better to go, then to hang around and suffer. Furthermore, the Mahs are not financially able to deal with huge medication bills. I just don't know, I don't know what to think anymore. Such is life.

Anyway, given the fact that I'm not really in the right frame of mind to blog, I thought I would just post some stuff from Blogthings.com. Lots of tests to take, check out the website yourself.

Your Life Path Number is 11

Your purpose in life is to inspire others

Your amazing energy draws people to you, and you give them great insight in return.
You hold a great amount of power over others, without even trying.
You have the makings of an inventor, artist, religious leader, or prophet.

In love, you are sensitive and passionate. You connect with your partner on a very deep level.

You have great abilities, but you are often way too critical of yourself.
You don't fit in - and instead of celebrating your differences, you dwell on them.
You have high expectations of yourself. But sometimes you set them too high and don't achieve anything.

I don't have high expectations, nor am I critical or dwell on my differences. If I did have any of these, I don't now.
When my Dad passed away, it made me understand life better. I've learnt that when one has no expectations, one would not be disappointed. Moving along on Blogthings, I just had to do this next test when I saw it on the list!
Your Japanese Name Is...

Yoshe Yamada

Yoshe Yamada (it goes well with Yutaka!!!!) signing out. Good night and God Bless Everyone!

Believe that life is worth living, and your belief will help
create the fact. - William James

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Checked out my Jap name - Miya Shimizu, not bad eh?