Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 Roundup

It didn't seem too long ago that I had welcomed 2012 with a brighter outlook after having a not so good 2011.  Going into 2012 with a positive outlook and sending out positive vibes made 2012 a very blessed year for me indeed.  Thank God for all his blessings.  As 2013 makes its way in, I look back at 2012 with great memories.  Here's a roundup of my 2012.

I would like to wish all a great 2013 ahead.  May we always cherish our love ones.  Life itself is a cause for celebration.  As I always say... LIVE.LAUGH.LOVE. God Bless Us All.

I traveled quite a fair bit in 2012 ...

Montreux, Switzerland
Montreux, Switzerland
My first Chinese New Year Winter Holiday!

Pisa, Italy
Pisa, Italy ... 

Florence, Italy
Florence, Italy


Milan, Italy
Milan, Italy

Monaco
Monaco

EzeVillage France
Eze Village, France

Of course, there were several road trips around Malaysia with good company and great food.  Ipoh, Port Dickson, Malacca, Bentong ...

Road Trips

Friends
Of course, great food and wonderful friends in my daily life right at home in Klang Valley too ...

Cupcakes
Constant yummy cupcakes made by Owen, my nephew.  Thank you!

Car
Bought a new car!

Family
Family and relatives bonding time over festivity ... what more with delicious home cooked meals thrown in!

Coffees
Chilling over cups and cups of coffee as usual! Hahaha...

CC Wedding
Attending the wedding of Chris and Christine, another food bloggers' reunion at a wedding.  Congratulations!

Blue Moon
Oh, let's not forget something most of us experienced...seeing the truly "once in a blue moon" blue moon on August 31!

Christmas
Joined The Philharmonic Society of Selangor and attended my first Christmas party where over 70 gifts exchanged hands.  Come check The Phil out if you're interested to sing in a choir that performs for charity.  I have also made a number of new friends ... which led to ...

Cafe Komugi
more cups of coffee and food, celebrating new friendships with some members of The Phil! hahaha....

HTC Present
Wishes Do Come True ... I was blessed enough to be presented with an HTC One X+ with the works; battery pack, tripod and media link.  It arrived on December 24, sweet Christmas present ...

That's some of my highlights for Year 2012...Here's to 2013, another year of great memories! An abundance of happiness, peace, joy and love for all ...

HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEAR!






2 comments:

Jo said...

Once in a blue moon - Yutaka!! :)

Kenny Mah said...

What a beautiful and fulfilling 2012. Here's to an even better 2013 for you, dear! :)