Sunday, April 02, 2006

Creating Pictures

I will only be blogging again in a week's time as I will be off to Japan tonight. It will be the first break in my blog posting since starting back in Feb. As of now, I have started to pack but I'm not done with it yet.

K and I figured that we are probably the only two there who know who Yutaka is and our mission is to find him! Ha Ha ... Well, er, maybe not find, but to be on the lookout. Lyn and I said that if we come across Harajuku and see anyone dancing in the streets/park, we'll join in! I think I just want to do something crazy when I'm in Japan, so as to create some memories for me to take home. Jen reminded me, not that I forgot, but now it's constantly in my head. We should not only be literally taking pictures when the occasion calls for it but we can actually create pictures within us, creating memories that we can have as long as we live. We create the pictures by not holding back and just doing exactly what we want that picture to be, and memories are its prints.

I can't imagine going through life, denying myself of that pleasure and the spontaneity of it all. Happiness is within me, I will not allow others to tell me that I'm insane, I will not let others dictate and be in control of my happiness. I've learnt through experience (cried enough, angered enough, frustrated enough) that you have got to numb yourself to the rest of the world sometimes and just go ahead and do what you want to do and BE HAPPY. Now, that's what I call "Living Life"!
See you all in a weeks' time! O ya sumi nasai (good night).

Memories from Central Park, NY. That's me, the one with the folded jeans.
Photo courtesy of Holymookie.

Life is a great big canvas, and you should throw all the paint on it you can. ~ Danny Kaye

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh.. yes!!! Dancing in the street is a must!! We did that on the streets in Palm Springs .. it was a liberating experience and we still laugh about it till today!! Try it .. it is so good for the soul. But I don't think it has the same effect if we dance on the streets in PJ or KL .. we will just look siow!