Saturday, April 15, 2006

Hopelessly Addicted

I'm liking My Lovely Sam Soon more and more and find myself laughing out loud watching the show. Sam Soon (Kim Sun Ah) is really so fierce and Samshik is getting cuter as I see more of him (but of course still not as cute as Dr Henry Kim, my Daniel Henney!). Samshik looks like a little boy at times when he's with Sam Soon. In this show, he's 27 and she's 30. Is it just me or does Sam Soon looks very much like the actress from Holland Village (Chen Li Ping), the one who played the big sister, Mo WanWan! Their characters were similar. Overweight, fierce but loved by men. Of course, Sam Soon looks like a younger version. That's "Mo WanWan" in the pic below, the one on the extreme left with the rest of the cast of Holland V.
http://www.theurbanwire.com/jul03/reviews/HollandV.jpg
Here's a music video clip of "My Lovely Sam Soon" made by a "rychel". Tell me, don't the two actresses look alike?


I try not to get myself started on a TV series 'cos once I do, I'll just have to make sure I watch the whole series! The last show that made me so "crazy" was With Love, starring my Yutaka Takenouchi. I still remember telling Mrs Pitt about Yutaka when she was back here. After I showed her the first scene of Yutaka, she was hooked too and we went through the 8 vcds in one nite. Of course, we fast forwarded the show and saw only scenes where Yutaka appeared. I think we slept at 4 am that night! Sigh, so little time, so many distractions! Ha ha ha .....

I want a man who's kind and understanding. Is that too much to ask of a millionaire? ~ Zsa Zsa Gabor

No comments: