Friday, December 04, 2009

Friday Quick Bites @ Room Eighteen, Tropicana City Mall Petaling Jaya

Here's another quick post. part of my Friday Quick Bites series :o)

Met up with Karen and little Bryan over an early lunch at Room 18 a couple of months back. It was then that I first tried their congee. I have tried some other items on the menu before but I would say I enjoy their seafood congee with duck meat the best.

Seafood Congee with shredded duck meat
At RM11.80, this smooth and big bowl of congee comes with generous toppings as you can see.
I will probably only order this to eat when I drop by this place.






Room Eighteen
Lot G-35, Ground Floor
Tropicana City Mall
No. 3 Jalan SS20/27
47400 Petaling Jaya

Tel : 03-7728 8128

HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!





6 comments:

Babe_KL said...

Room 18 seems to be mushrooming about in KL :D

Vivien said...

I find crystal jade's in pavillion is much better, room eighteen's one is watery

Ciki said...

so overall, the food is just so-so, or how? LOL

minchow said...

What was in the seafood congee? Fish or shellfish based? I love the look of it, wouldn't mind it either way!

Cynthia said...

I love congee.

wmw said...

Babe KL : I just go to the one which is nearest to me which is at TCM.

Vivien : The porridge wasn't watery when I had the congee here (had this on 3 different occasions). Well, guess they can have their off days for the congee too.

Cumi& Ciki : Well, the rest of the food are just okay to me, like I said...if I come into this place, I'll order this conge

Minchow : Fish...not a lot of it (else I wouldn't have eaten it), along with lots of other goodies which I do love (especially the shredded duck meat!)

Cynthia : Yes, so many varieties too! :o)