Tuesday, February 04, 2014

Owen's Dessert Creations

It's truly a blessing to have a nephew who likes not only to bake but to bake no matter when inspiration hits him be it in the early morning or late at night! Hahaha.... Fortunately for me, he gives me a notice each time he does (well, almost every time ... I remember that recent one time when I just so happened to drop by when he was doing a batch of Red Velvet cupcakes for a friend).  I have taken a few pics now and then when he creates something.  Thanks Owen for making these desserts in the past.  His skill has been improving as time passes by.  May there be more desserts! Yay!




Fresh Strawberry Swiss Buttercream Cupcake


Sunny Side Up Cupcake


Mashed Fresh Banana Choc Cupcake


Orange Slice Cupcake



Red Velvet Cupcake


Shortbread Butter Cookies



Vanilla Green Tea Cupcake


Here's to more! Thanks again, Owen :o)




No comments: