Friday, August 05, 2011

Friday Quick Bites - Teriyaki Pork Burger @ Kissaten, Jaya One Petaling Jaya


(NON-HALAL)


Just as I am recovering from my Phuket holiday and getting back to routine, the weekend's here again (Yay!) and come next week, I'm off again for another mini holiday ...

It's Friday (no more jokes/parodies about Rebecca Black's hit, please!), here's another Friday Quick Bites series ... presenting Kissaten @ Jaya One.  I had previously blogged on Kissaten for another Friday Quick Bites post too.  Check it out it HERE.

Kissaten Teriyaki Pork Burger

*taken with HTC Sensation

One of my faves along with the usual order of Teriyaki Chicken Onsen Tamago Pizza from Kissaten (in Jaya One, though I quite like the outlet at IOI Boulevard too).  Served sans the usual potato wedges/french fries ... this beauty is quite substantial size serving and can definitely fill one's tummy!  I love the mix of runny egg yolk & the teriyaki sauce along with the moist meat pattie. The burger bun is comes with generous amount of sesame seeds too.  I normally 1) cut this into half, 2) remove the top bun and 3) eat this part by part with my fork & knife else there will be messy hands and maybe traces of meal evidence on my Ts! Hahaha....

Both outlets are open from 11am till 12 midnight on weekdays and till 2am on weekends! Woo Hoo! I've asked before, apparently kitchen closes at 1am (if my memory doesn't fail me).  Fancy having a Teriyaki Pork Burger at such an hour :o)?

Kissaten
L12A-1-1 Palm Square
Jaya One
72A Jalan Universiti
Petaling Jaya

D-G-57 Block D
IOI Boluevard
Jalan Kenari 5
Puchong Jaya


I would rather be having a burger and beers with my mates but I can't do that when I know I've got to dance
- Michael Flatley



7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

yummm

Eat Only Lar! said...

Nice to know that they open until late, good for a weekend chilling place! I've been to Kissaten once, quite like it, will go back for more! =)

choi yen said...

This burger really worth of $ :)

Baby Sumo said...

I really like the teriyaki pork burger here... though I have to say I made quite a mess trying to eat it.

J2Kfm said...

Kissaten did not fail me even after repeated visits. The char siew pizza, the large portions of lunch sets, the pasta with egg and mushrooms, the delicious tonkatsu, etc.

wmw said...

Small Kuching : Good food here!

Eat Only Lar : Go, go...let's gather the group and go!

Choi Yen : Yes, reasonably priced and lovely to eat.

Baby Sumo : Which is why I eat it the way I usually do, hehe...

J2Kfm : Yes, lovely stuff (but get thirsty fast after a meal here ... heheh)

ulric said...

Hi...always loved their Teriyaki Chicken Onsen Tamago pizza...with d runny egg doubling as d pizza sauce :)

Their Teriyaki Pork Burger is also a lovely mess to get into :D