Friday, September 15, 2006

Malacca - Part 4

Polly wants lots of crackers!
After a scorching 2nd day in Malacca, we hoped for a cooler morning when we decided to visit the nearby zoo on our 3rd and last day there. Since the Malacca Zoo was just right next to us, we decided not to go into town at all. We were pretty surprised to see that it was a rather large one. I haven't been to Zoo Negara for ages and can't recall how big or small it is. But I was impressed with the Malacca Zoo. We left for home after spending about a good 3 hours there (missing certain areas of it). It was an enjoyable trip and we plan to visit Malacca again since I'm more familiar with the roads now (or at least I think I am! Ha ha ha...) Here are some pics of the trip to the Malacca Zoo....
Happy kids!
Stop looking at our behinds!
A Red Lory having lunch
Monkeying around...
My fave shot....I like how the tiger on the ground is looking up

By the way, I will be off to Korea and will be back on Tuesday. So, there won't be any postings till then...Take care my friends! See you all soon...

Recaps : -
Part 3
Part 2
Part 1

Lots of people talk to animals.... Not very many listen, though. That's the problem.
~ Benjamin Hoff, The Tao of Pooh

No comments: