Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A List of My Favourite Things (Food!) - Part Three (Final, for now)

Now, for the final part to my list of favourites! Well, it's not really complete but I'm sure as far as food adventures are concern, it's a neverending journey, isn't it? And there are still some regular haunts of mine which I have yet to blog, hence not appearing in these 3 posts of mine....Guess I will update these when I get around to it.


Favourite Place For Tutu Kuih

Tutu Kuih
Stall in SS2 Pasar Malam Petaling Jaya (been missing for months, hope they are just on a holiday). This stall will always have a special place in my heart, click the link to read why.



Favourite Place For Pasar Malam With Widest Range of Street Food

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam

Taman Connaught Pasar Malam




Taman Connaught Pasar Malam
Taman Connaught, Cheras (Part One, Part Two & Part Three)



Favourite Place For Woo Kok (Yam Puff)

Woo Kok (Taro Puff)
Stall in SS3 Pasar Malam



Favourite Place For Apom

Apom Balik - Banana
Apom Stall in Ming Tien Food Court, Taman Megah, Petaling Jaya



Favourite Place For BUTTER (not original) Egg Tarts

Butter Egg Tarts
Tong Kee Bakery, Damansara Utama, Petaling Jaya



Favourite Place For Nyonya Snacks & Other Goodies

Mee Siam
Florence's Stall, Section 17 Petaling Jaya
PJ Area

Ondeh-ondeh
Ah Mun's, Lucky Gardens, Bangsar
KL Area



Favourite Place For Some Real Street Food Indulgence

Steamboat
Fat One Steamboat, outside 7-Eleven at SS2


To Recap : -

Favourite Food - Part One
Favourite Food - Part Two


My favorite weather is bird-chirping weather ~ Loire Hartwould


7 comments:

New Kid on the Blog said...

the egg tart looks damn good, next time will call you to bring me there! :)

Kenny Mah said...

Oh I hope the tutu kuih stall comes back - I love the stuff but not been able to find some decent fare lately... *keeps fingers crossed*

wmw said...

NKOTB : Make sure you call me when you are here!

LFB : Come, we go to SS3 for your fave woo kok, it's the best there! I remember that you like woo kok right?

catsndogs said...

yaaa... the tutu kuih seems like being kidnapped lioa...
or he already earns his million n retire already....
missed that laaa...

Air said...

yummy, stall selling wo kok..is that stall sell halal food?

wmw said...

catsndogs : Sadly, Uncle Wong passed away a couple of years ago, his children took over...but now seems the stall not around for awhile.

Air : Not halal as it's minced pork in the woo kok.

Air said...

owh too bad. In kota kinabalu, they have wu kok with chicken =).